- The centre and wall mounted benches have been designed with a self-supporting modular metallic structure, built in 60 x 30 x 1.5 mm steel, type ST 34 ( DIN 17.100).
- These structures are protected with an epoxy finish, which is resistant to the action of acids, bases, alkalis and to impacts and abrasion.
- The structure has levelling elements hosted inside its base and construction system. Likewise, it has an overhead counduit carrier on the top section, which also supports the different power cables and is used to channel different fluids.
- The structure can be levelled to host the furniture with different dimensions, located under the worktop as independent elements, with the purpose of enabling the removal of these furniture pieces easily and quickly before accessing the overhead carrier from any point of the bench.
- It has accessible side and rear panels that cover the pipes.
MODULAR METALLIC STRUCTURE
|EPOXY FINISH CHARACTERISTICS|
|Adherence||In accordance with UNE 48032 >90%||OK|
|Resistance to direct impacts||INTA 160266|
|Resistance to corrosionn||UNE 56 843 / ASTM B 287||250 Hzs|
|A humidity resistence trial has never been performed.|