- Interior body, built with Fireproof high-pressure Resin (complies with the new European regulations), classified higher than the former M1.
- Maximum resistance to fire.
- 1 U-profi le metallic structure, 50x30x1.5 mm ST 34.
- 1 Double hung window built with profiles, with two 3+3 mm high safety sliding laminated glass doors on 10 mm compact Stratified guide rails.
- Built with a safety counterweight on the rear section that prevents the double hung window from being accidentally dropped, with double steel cable and opening on the rear.
- All metallic elements of the fume hood have been treated with an epoxy coating.
- Two accessible top doors, built with high-pressure fi reproof resin, with a 0.62 mm thickness.
- Jointless acid-proof stoneware worktop, with a 30 mm thick spill-proof edge, clear grey colour.
- Top condensed gas evacuation device.
- Front service panel for remote control, electrical bases and electrical protection elements.
- Installed in a vertical position.
- Design for ease of access to installations.
- 0.37 Hp Polypropylene extractor at 1,360 r.p.m. Flow rate: 2,300 m / 3 h.
- Control board.
- Speed variator.
- Fire detector.
- Stoneware basin, 240x 90 mm.
- Gas tap, with remote control.
- Water tap, with remote control.
- Three 10/16 Legrand electrical sockets.
- Earth leakage protection, circuit breaker and motor protection relays.
- Interior lighting with fl uorescent lamp > 500 lux.
- Flashing light.
- Modular 2P 20A switch with red LED.
ELECTRICAL PROTECTION ELEMENTS
- Extraction speed safety with fi re protection system with built-in rate-of-rise detector.
- Maximum opening device, in compliance with the UNE- EN 14175 Standard.
FIRE PROTECTION SYSTEMS
- One 650 mm module with 1 drawer-door, 1 height-adjustable shelf and four wheels, two of which have a built-in anti-blocking system.
- One 650 mm module with 1 door, 1 height-adjustable shelf and four wheels, two of which have a built-in anti-blocking system.
MODULE UNDER THE FUME HOOD (OPTIONAL)
|REF.||LENGTH cm.||HEIGHT cm.||DEPTH cm.|